Where Have All The Old Threads Gone?

kmpower

-- long time passing? Where have all the old threads gone -- la, la. la -- long time ago? (If this makes sense to you, maybe you are old like me. :P )

Anyway, when a thread moves off the radar, is it gone forever? There are good threads that got away from me before I made notes on them. Is it too late to recapture the info?

Thanks to whoever knows.

OLL

When I read this I instantly thought of "where have all the cowboys gone..ohhh" :)

Also, if you want to look up threads by their name, you can use "search" up in the top right corner....it works easier if you just type one key word. Newest ones will pop up first when you do a search.

Thanks, but what I meant was where do all the ooooold (like me) threads go? The last thread I can click on started in March. I think they only stay available to us for a month unless they are bumped up or kept active.

Does anyone know what happens to older threads than that?

Maybe when Nina gets back, she will have the answer.

Gracias.

OLL

I just tried this. Down at the bottom of the main screen for Dysautonomia Discussion (with the T-shirt posts on top) is a series of boxes that say:

"Order: Last Post" "Z-A" "From: 30 Days" Click the arrow for this last box to "Show All" and click "Go"

You should wind up with a total of 132 pages of posts going back to September of 2003.

Yep, Be Still is right...we never prune our forum, so you should be able to find everything from the day we started....right back to when "Timbo" and me were the only moderators...gosh, that seems so long ago. Anyhow, if you need help PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Take care,

Michelle