New Treatment For Pots

Hi,

This is something that I'll be talking to the docs about, but I've been on minocycline and am getting better. We don't know that it is the minocycline doing it, but about 2 1/2 weeks after starting it, I was significantly better. Mayo is doing a study on minocycline for ALS, and my friend with Shy-Dragers had a significant improvement in his autonomic symptoms when he was on it.

You can google "minocycline nerve" to see how much work is being done with minocycline and neurologic disorders.

:) Thak you Diana

I' m going to read about.

Hi,

This is something that I'll be talking to the docs about, but I've been on minocycline and am getting better. We don't know that it is the minocycline doing it, but about 2 1/2 weeks after starting it, I was significantly better. Mayo is doing a study on minocycline for ALS, and my friend with Shy-Dragers had a significant improvement in his autonomic symptoms when he was on it.

You can google "minocycline nerve" to see how much work is being done with minocycline and neurologic disorders.