Sunfish Saga Update

Sunfish

WOW!! hope taht you are home in comfoy in your own bed by now dear!!! take care. and hope that you are on the road to recovery here soon!!

HUGS

Linda

Are you home now??? I hope you are and that your feeling better!

Jacquie

yes yes yes...i am FINALLY home. yippee! not exactly the way i'd like to be home....hooked up to TPN &/or fluids for fourteen hours a day...and i am SO wiped...but i got home around 4:30 this afternoon. my homecare nurse was then here for a good three hours and will be back at 8:00am so i'll still have to be on hospital time for the morning but that can shift over time.

i'm home not b/c i'm "better" per se but b/c i'm "stabilized" and there's nothing else they can actively do in the hospital that will necessarily help. thus the home care. i'll post more later but wanted to let you all know i am at least in my own bed...DEFINITELY can't be a bad thing.

thanks for the continued thoughts & the like...

:) melissa

Melissa,

I'm so glad youre home!! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Hope you improve each day,

Lisa

46590068_5d296db138_m.jpg

Glad to hear you are home!! The long and winding road saga continues for you. Geez.

I hope you get to feeling better soon but at least you are in your own bed and your own home!

Sending thoughts and prayers and healing thoughts to you.

Sophia

Welcome home. My apologies for the quantity of PM's from me and Michelle in your "in box" :)

Take your time getting back into the swing of things--I don't want you ending up back in the hospital. Nina :ph34r:

Guest Julia59

Melissa,

Sending you healing wishes. You have a good support team----and that is half the battle---- :)

I'm glad to see you back home where you can be comfortable.

HUGS,

Julie :0)

Guest Mary from OH

Oh Melissa,

I've been out of town for Spring Break. I'm so sorry to hear of your setbacks. Motility problems stink!! And it sounds like you're going through a bunch more too! Bless your heart!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to dump!! You're allowed to do that too!!

LOVE you and take care of YOURSELF!!!!

:rolleyes::D:D

Hi sunfish. OH boy do I understand what you are going threw with the Gastro Pareis. It can be HORRIBLE! I am SO SO sorry. TPN really is not so bad. Have you been on it before or is this the worst it has been for you and is it your 1st time then? I am sure glad you are home with the comfort of your own bed and such. I know it makes me feel better to be home. All the comforting smells and feels and love of animals if ya have them *giggle* I wish you the best and you will be in my thoughts!

Corina (hopeful-girl)