Up Date For All

Hi everyone,

I just want to let everyone who is not feeling well or is in the hospital my thoughts and prayers are with you all! I do hope you all feel much better soon! I have not been able to post much, my daughter has been very ill and was in the hospital for 2 weeks and I am watching her daughterm my only grandchild and I forget how busy a 3 year old can be! Its been fun though, I sure am enjoying her.

I am still also busy with The Snowflake Foundation training servcie dogs although this has taken a back seat for now. I am funding this all on my own and its been very difficult so i have had to shut a portion of it down. i am sad, but at this time its a good thing. I have many more things to work on. i am still training when I can but I no longer have any other trainers working with me at this time.

I have been having a great deal of pain in my knees and elbows, in the joint area. If anyone touches them it hurts so bad, also hurts continuosly any ways. I am going to get in and get this checked out. I have put it off for way to long and my right elbow is the worst, yup i am right handed too, ha. It hurts to type so I apologize for not being on as often as I would like to. I still think of all of you and keep you all in my prayers though.

Just thought i would post a quick up date.

Hugs to all,

Brenda

Brenda,

I hope you and your daughter are feeling well again soon! & I hope you are able to continue the Snowflake Foudation; that is so cool. Although my dog is not a true "service" dog, he'a big plus!! :ph34r: Take care and feel better!

Love & light,

Lulu :ph34r:

Brenda,

Glad to hear from you! I hope you and your daughter feel better and soon! Let us know how you make out when you go to see your doc. Take care!

Jacquie