what to take

Hi,

If you have any doctors notes then I would bring those. Other than that, I don't know. Good luck!!!

Jacquie

extra sanity!! once you leave your gonna need it! LOL.. trying to be funny!! :D

um I would take any medical records with you.. COPIES of them not the originals... keep the originals for yourself!.. and just answer the questions honestly.. and dont take no BS from these people.. can you take somebody with you??

good luck dear.. I hope tht all goes well goes well for you.. let us know ok?

dizz

If you were hospitalized or had Er trips I would definetly get the reords from those visits... even if you have had Home Care through the years.. I think thise things add up and are important to show how hard it is to have this problem.

Good Luck Let us know how it went!!

Just a caution about allowing them to make copies from your records--you may run the risk of losing portions of your file. I always copy my own stuff and give them it to keep; the last time I gave a doctor my full file to copy, several reports went missing and were never found again.

Nina

just wanted to add my well wishes & good luck for today....hope you got at least a bit of sleep.

:) melissa

Well, the building i went to was kinda warm, and the elevator was kinda questionable...as if we are gonna make it to the third floor, i had to travel to toledo but will get $8.25 from the goverment for my travel. :unsure: Anyways i filled out like a zillion papers that really had nothing to with me, i mean they did but it was pointless...just the standard crap. Anyways the doctor, who is very nice, said my binder is very impressive...but he never looked at it. Basically it was 3 minutes talking, which i talk rather fast and he wanted the short verison...basically how it started, where i am at now, which to him me not working is something since he wondered "why". DUH Then the exam which is a joke, i have no clue why but if someone can tell why he measured my arm and leg muscles...i will be happy to know....altho i did have to put a crappy paper gown on which i have no clue why again all he did was listen to the heart, BP, lungs, felt the back to see sore spots and a few reflexes. My walking was totally off, my vision was blurred --the nurse do you have your contacts in, well duh yes, if not i really would be blind. :(

so all in all it wasn't too bad, but he did know what dysautonomia was which is good...

susie

*fingers crossed*