Cymbalta: Anyone take it?

Hi. I apologize if this topic has been discussed, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Maybe my computer isn't working right, which wouldn't be the first time!

Anywho, my doctor wants to try me on Cymbalta. Has anyone ever tried it? If so, how did you do? Any side effects I should look out for?

Thanks.

Linda

Hi. I apologize if this topic has been discussed, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Maybe my computer isn't working right, which wouldn't be the first time!

Anywho, my doctor wants to try me on Cymbalta. Has anyone ever tried it? If so, how did you do? Any side effects I should look out for?

Thanks.

Linda

Linda,

I have been on the Cymbalta about 6-7 weeks now. It was helped some. I started at 30 mg, and then went up to 60 mg. It been the best ssri I have been on. The only side effect I had with it was I had some wegith loss in the begain, and I felt like I didn't want to eat but, it went away. Now I am not having any side effect from it.

Amy

i'm also taking cymbalta, started at a 20 mg dose, then was upped to 40 mg. i don't know what this is supposed to be doing for me....i've been on it almost a month and feel worse!

anyone know the dilly on this drug? beverly just told me "a lot of dysautonomics do really well on it." when does that happen?

???????

lulu