Feeling ALOT Worse

Hi Guys,

Feeling pretty horrible today. My heart rate is all over the place and I'm having a hard time breathing... :D I feel like a baby complaining but I'm not feeling better at all. Should I call my Cardio Monday and let him know what's going on??? The heart rate thing has been going on for a few days, and the breathing feels like it's getting worse as the days go on...

Jacquie

Wow! I have been feeling the exact same way the past couple days. My heart rate has been up noticeably, but not my blood pressure. I can't sleep right because I feel like my heart is coming out of my chest and I can't seem to catch my breath. And for the first time, I am shaky. Gosh, I do hope you start feeling better soon as do I. I'm blaming mine on the time of the month, tends to send me out of wack.

Hope you feel better soon! :D

Nicole

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I wiould call the doctor on Monday. Maybe they can even a event moniter to find out whats going on. I was one of those people that ever time I went to the doctor my heart rate would be fine, I was only able to get it caught once on the ekg, while in the doctor office. SO they started using event moniters to see whats going on. In fact that how they where able to find out the porblems I was having with PSVT, PAC's, PVC's. In fact on monday at 9:00 I am having a 24- hour event montier put on as they are think my pacer is maufutioning (SP?) Good luck. I hope you feel better soon!

Amy