Day 13 on Celexa, when do I start to feel better?

Dr. Grubb started me on a tinie tiny dose of Celexa on Feb 15th, 5mg, and it's the first one I've ever tried that hasn't given me insomnia or other wierd feelings. My question is this, how long did you take an antidepressent before you started to notice you were feeling better. And how do you know when the dose needs to be uped and when? I have noticed I have a very dry throat since starting it, and am extra thirsty if that's possible, I'm already floating. I do have a couple things that are happening that feel different, but I am not sure if it's not just me being scared cuz it's a new med or not. My anxiety feels a little worse at times and I feel jittery? Will this go away with time? Please tell me it will! That's the main reason I need this med. One thing I have noticed since he took me off my beta blocker and florinef is that my BP isn't spiking up. He said it also does something to help reset the system that controls my BP. Anyone know of a paper that explains how this type of drug does this?

Kim