Major Headache

Sue

Going on three weeks now I have been suffering from a major headache..... Its definately worse early morning, tapering off mid afternoon. I have been taking Motrin 800 every two, three hours but starting to have no relief imbetween. Does anyone else suffer from bad headaches??? Is it NCS related?? I'm so tired of this :ph34r: Always something..........

I get headaches alot too. They mentioned that it might be because of the changes in blood pressure and that if my veins are dialated when I lay down all the blood rushes to my head. I would suggest seeing a doc too. Three weeks with a headache can't be too comfy. Maybe they can do something for you.

Hope your headache goes away :D

Nicole

I have had a pretty constant headache since valentines and it is severe at times. The only tthing I ha changed was I had stopped my pottasium. I restarted my prescription and am going to have it checked Monday since I still feel dizzy.

I go for weeks with a headache too. Sometimes dull and sometimes decidedly not dull. It varies a bit and is worse in the am and better toward 8-9pm. No one knows why with me but then I gave up looking for answers to my headaches years ago. I had one for about 4 weeks and then it dissapeared for a few days and now it is back... I dunno.

Sue,

I get headaches alot too. I find that Oxygen helpd, but I still get them. I am not sure why though, I have always I guess just thought it was a pots/ncs thing. Good luck hope you feel better soon!

I have more days with a headache than days without. Some are sinus, but most of mine are migraine or from muscular spasms in my neck, jaw, etc.

If your meds aren't helping you, a doctor visit might be helpful. Headaches that last that long really should be checked out, especially if this is new for you and you've not been evaluated for this type of headache before.

Nina

I have constant headaches also, from the fluctuations in my bp and combined with tension headaches and cluster migraines. WOO HOO.

I tried a bunch of meds that just either doped me up or gave me rebound headaches.

There is an accupressure point between your thumb and first finger, in the mucle in the web. You will know it when you put pressure there. Constant pressure for 2 minutes. it works well.

Maybe you can get to a doc that can find the underlying cause of your headaches.

Hope you feel better!

Janine

i get several types of headaches - migraines, postural, etc. - but not as long-lasting as some of you (without a break at least). i hope you get some relief soon,

:D melissa