Mental POTS Physical POTS

janineerrn

Hi,

I am having the start of a POTSy episode right now. Chest pain, tight throat, sweating, dizzy, tachy.... joy joy Im sure the next day or two will be fun but, not quite as fun as tonight will be (eating klonopin right now).

My mind is clear, I think anyway. So I am having physical symptoms. Then there are days where I have mental symptoms... foggy, forgetful, .......

Does this happen to anyone else?

Will I get mental POTS tomorrow after my physical?

Does this make sense? Anyone notice this.

I feel like Im gonna drop dead, I HATE this. SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Janine

I will have times where I am in the physical side of it and my head stays pretty clear, but I don't feel like talking. However, I usually stay reclined during these episodes, except when I'm trying to get to the bathroom for the floodgate that goes with it.

However, most of the time, they go hand in hand. My cognitive will be the first part affected and then it's downhill from there. morgan

I find that the physical and mental go together. I first get the physical, whammo! Then, I am so vague, fuzzy, spacey that I just try and struggle through with minimal exertion. When the physical seems to improve, so does my mental. Maybe it's like the chicken and the egg?lol

I am always affected by the mental part more than the physical...the dizziness, unsteadiness, etc. really is around the most. <_<

Jacquie