POTS & Vision trouble

Poohbear

I've had vision trouble in the past with POTS (lots of floaters and dots in my field of vision); some days are worse than others.

The past few days I have noticed that sometimes when I try to read the sentences on the page will appear slanted. At first I actually thought it was the book I was trying to read and that somehow it had printed lopsided but then I realized the book is fine it's my eyes/brain messing up.

This is new for me so I will definately be talking to all of my Dr's about it but meanwhile, has anyone else experienced this?

Poohbear..

I have the same problem..(aswell as lots of visual disturbances!).. um the words like to jump around on me.. as well as bounce up and down.. I dont know specifically what causes this too happen.. I have always chalked it up to a weird potsy symptom..

when I have brought it to doctors thaty look at me like I'm a looney bird.. and send me on my way... :lol:

just wanted you to know your not alone on this.. hope you find areason for it!!

hi pooh

i'm having vision trouble as well. sometimes i can't read at all (which makes people say i need reading glasses) but other times i can read everything (and understand :lol: ). it depends on wether i'm having a "sharp" day. on a sharp day i can read, my memory is some better and my walking in the house is some better. it's just a pity that i don't have much sharp days :)

corina :)

Thanks Morgan, Corian & Dizzygirl!

I do notice my concentration lately has been a lot worse than it used to be. Even when I'm reading something enjoyable and something I really want to be reading my mind doesn't stay focused and I find myself having to read and re-read things often.

One more piece of the whole puzzle that doesn't seem to be getting any closer to the overall picture!!

Poohbear,

Sorry to hear about the vision changes, I have alot of problems with the black floating things in my eyes, about two months ago I started getting blurred vision very bad also. I find I can read about 15- 20 mins at a time before the word tend to run into each other. Some day I can't even read word on the TV. But on my good days, alot everything is fine. I am not sure why ot comes in goes. I asked the octors before and they never seem very worried about it. I am not sure if this is just becaues it a pots thing or they just don't know.

Hope it geats better for you, and they doctor find out why its happening.

Amy

Yeah I get that too. Sometimes I have to remind myself that my head isn't tilted! Sorry you're having troubles.. no fun at all. I hope the doctor can help!