Great website

DSM3KIDZ

I just found this website when I did a search for chronic illness. Their are stories you can read and books you can buy about living with a chronic illness. There is also a magazine you can order.

It's really cool and I really connected with this website. It is Christian -based. I don't know if all the reading material is or not.

Check it out....you'd be happy you did.

www.restministries.com

Dayna

No I haven't posted yet. I've just been reading the personal stories and just searching the site.

I'm a browser. I'll post on it soon though. If I can walk away with anything that makes me stronger either physically, emotionally or spirituality than it's worth it for me.

Thanks for checking it out.

Dayna

i came across this site several years so am glad some of the rest of you have happened upon it....i've ordered some of their reading materials/studies at times & spoken with lisa (the person who founded the organization). they sponsor a "chronic invisible illness awareness week" every fall as well. and i get their magazine - "Hopekeepers" - which i really enjoy.

B) melissa

p.s. if you're thinking of ordering anything from the site feel free to ask me as i'd be glad to tell you more about it if i'm already familiar with it...

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's official - we are going to start a HopeKeepers group at our church - and it is open to the community! Can I say I am excited?? It will be a week or so before I can get the start-up kit ordered but it has been approved! YAY!!

Thanks SO much for this website!

• 2 weeks later...