Snowstorm

mom4cem

who have been affected by this?

Yeeeeew, I don't like it at all. I need to move. If it would all be gone by tomorrow I would be happy B) but not likely.

Here in NY we got plopped on. The warmer weather we had was enjoyable but I guess this plop of snow was inevetabile.(sp?).

Hope you all had someone to shovel you out. My hubby did most and I did the porch. Certainly gives the ole ticker a workout. As it was my rate was higher than normal resting today. Guess that was the exercise part of the day!

Here's to looking forward to Spring!

Hi! :)

Yep, i got hit by the little blizzard we got yesterday! Boy it sure is deep, especially for here. I would say maybe a foot an a half, or so. I didn't do any shovling either, hunny got out the snow blower! Lucky us B) We deserve it though, having to go thru this pottsy stuff.

I'm hoping it melts soon too. I really can't stand the cold, especially when I got the chills all the time. Plus, as goofy as this sounds...spring makes me happy! And I need all the happiness I can have right now.

Keep Warm!

Nicole

my freind who lives near delaware.. she got well over a foot of snow.. and it was still snowing whenI heard from her this evening.. they are buried in snow! has is my freind in MA.. and family in NY.. weg ot snow herea t home earlier in the week.. over a foot. yuck but havent gotten any snow from the big nor'easter that blew thru.. hope that you see green grass very soon!!

Teri did the walks and driveway, and then helped out some of our neighbors. We got 17 inches --so today I have a snow day!!! Yay for me!! Got to sleep in and snuggle with my cats--who are now wide awake and mewing like mad for me to come play.

Nina

Hi, I think we got about 14 inches...It's one thing to not go out, but when it snows out I feel stuck in the house, which makes me feel antsy.

jacquie

We were also in Baltimore this weekend when the storm hit! I didn't think we'd be able to drive home on Sunday (our SUV's were barried in over 2 feet of snow and the neighborhood is TOTALLY full of steep hills). But my husband was determined. He dug us out of all of the snow and we came home Sunday afternoon. :huh: Back home we only had about 2 inches at the most, it seemed... not very exciting... but we did get to see some deep stuff in North Baltimore!