Suprachiasmatic Nucleus=Timer?

Guest 12StringANSGuitar

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
1.their systems atrophy due to the lack of gravity.

2.the closer an object gets to the speed of light the slower time is for that object.

3.Even though we are only talking a few microseconds difference between earth and space time it could be enough to throw something off.

4.Maybe that is what happens with the astronauts, time slows for them and they have to catch up with the rest of us when they get back. This would assume that there are different levels or frequencies our bodies interact with time.

5.I don't know if there is anything in the science fields that would make all this credible. Probably there is something out there that could be measured which would answer our questions but we do not know to measure it or have the tools to measure it yet.

Thankyou for that Vemee.

1.Again Gravity revealing itself as a 'regulator' of the Timing Process of all body systems,, and to take that

body(it too a part of space's geometry= 'space value or ratio'), and place it outside where Space had

meant it to be, you are changing its Space-Time 'ratio/value'.......hence its Timing.

2.And this is the thing that has caused me distress in a discussion of Relativity on another website.

I think(as I said earlier), that Time is directly related to the 'change'(past, present, future), in the

discussion of the Thermo-Dynamic Processes' which affects all Space and its Energy(mass).

So if Time slows down as you get close to the speed of light, then in my thinking, your speed could be

said to be 'gaining' upon the speed(or rate) of the Thermo-Dynamic Process and how quickly it transforms

Energy(which is all of Space) from past stage, thru present, to its future.

Hence, the connection to the slowing down of Aging!!! That's it!

3.Agree. Again, Space-Time's Geometry effects Thermo-Dynamic Timing interval.

**my thinking is going fuzzy now,, but I think we are talking both position and motion effecting Time & Timing.

4. :lol::rolleyes: Kidding! That is very good, I like that!

5.Trust me, the A.N.S. is so unique and fascinating; and so critical to just about every bio-chemical function, that I am certain people from multi-disciplinary backgrounds are actively talking together on this.

IF there wasn't a physicist or philospher sitting down with the neuro-scientists on this, I'd be shocked.

In a few years I could probably give you better input. If I can ever get the brain fog under control I plan to wok on my masters in physics and maybe in biology. Both fields interest me especially biology. The concept of time is also a major fascination to me. I started the process last September with a basic biology class, I need to retake some math and chemistry classes since it has been 30 years since I was in school but after the basics are done I can get into the core physics classes. I was going to take classes this semester but I cancelled them when I got accepted into a Vanderbilt study. I figured getting off all my meds for the study would make me brain foggy and stupid so I did not want to waste money for classes . I was right about the being brain foggy and stupid part there is no way I could learn anything new at the moment. Anyway I'm off to Vanderbilt tomorrow for a 2 week stay, maybe Dr. Robertson will be the one conducting the study and I can ask him about space flight and pots.

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
In a few years I could probably give you better input. If I can ever get the brain fog under control I plan to wok on my masters in physics and maybe in biology. Both fields interest me especially biology. The concept of time is also a major fascination to me. I started the process last September with a basic biology class, I need to retake some math and chemistry classes since it has been 30 years since I was in school but after the basics are done I can get into the core physics classes. I was going to take classes this semester but I cancelled them when I got accepted into a Vanderbilt study. I figured getting off all my meds for the study would make me brain foggy and stupid so I did not want to waste money for classes . I was right about the being brain foggy and stupid part there is no way I could learn anything new at the moment. Anyway I'm off to Vanderbilt tomorrow for a 2 week stay, maybe Dr. Robertson will be the one conducting the study and I can ask him about space flight and pots.

Good luck to you and everyone.

Frankly, the input by the administrators doesn't meet my expectations, so that means that even my more focused comments make gibberish sense possibly.

I don't wish to continue and embarrass myself, I did think I had an insight that others hadn't considered.

Being familiar with cryo usage, I do know that there is a link between Aging and Time, and the slowing of the energy process within a mass(molecules in motion).

The Universe is a literal Time Machine based on Energy Transformation, and with the other things I said up till now(there would be more, but why make my self look stupid right), I think I was on the right track.

I was mistaken about what this site was for, and I'm sorry. It seems the Moderators only want to observe, and not get involved.

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
Being familiar with cryo usage, I do know that there is a link between Aging and Time, and the slowing of the energy process within a mass(molecules in motion).

The Universe is a literal Time Machine based on Energy Transformation.

I am sorry for my attitude, but it really can't be helped.

There is a National Institute of Aging that has a project which I believe is run by the N.I.H.(whom also funds the Human Genome Project- along with other donors), and if you step back a sec(no pun), you will see that 'Aging' and the 'A.N.S.', center around our inner Time Clocks.

With that said, when General Relativity discusses either going Back in Time, or Forward(by slowing it down= flying close to the Speed of Light), then we have again a similar consideration of the element of Time's Clock being involved.

Now my thoughts with respect to Gravity's connection in this equation, is that they've run Anti-Gravity tests whereby the initiate circumstances where temperatures approaching Absolute Zero are focused upon the object they wish to levitate. I do not know the paticulars, but I'm certain we can all google.com to find out what they are.

So ask yourselves what is happening when 'near' Absolute Zero temps(again issues of Thermo-Dynamic Laws and paticularly the process of Energetics directly bearing on things), that causes Gravity to be up-set about the object?

In my opinion, the inter-actions of the Electro-Magnetic Spectrum, Thermo-Dynamic Laws, the Strong Force, and our friend Gravity, combine to allow Time to 'be'.

By freezing to near Absolute Zero, its almost as if they've 'Lifted' Gravity's 'Time Clock' away.

Bad thinking day, but I am going to go to a physics site, and have someone read this to see if it makes any sense to him(this guy is a physicist).

Now this is my way of being pro-active in this.

For anyone interested, I did get that particular article from Dr. Robertson before I fainted today. So I can send copies to people that want one, or fax them, or whatever. Just let me know. morgan

Morgan I would be very excited to get a copy of this. My fax is 636.366.4574. I will pay any costs involved!!Thank you so much!!Gwen:-)

Since the birth of my son 21 years ago I have had trouble on and off wearing watches and blowing lightbulbs out when turning on the switch. Not just one lightbulb but all the bulbs in our home which we built and is new. Please follow me on this. after ruining two very expensive watches I asked the jeweler what could be causing this and he said some people have a change in their magnetic system. he knew it sounded crazy but he'd seen it before especially after some kind of great physical change (ie illness or pregnancy etc). The watches were quartz which supposedly can't be affected. I wear very cheap watches now that are slightly loose so the watch part dangles from my wrist. the necklace isn't practical. stay with me. a month ago at my last drs visit She was very excited because all my results were normal for first time in overtwo years. I thought I was just having a good spell. Well that weekend I blew all the lights in the house and had tech troubles of all kinds.

a. does any one else have this?

b. I think this ties in with the meridien energy force of eastern med but ( i'm getting foggy now) I think this ties into this thread somehow.So many of us have sleep problems that i do feel are tied into circadian rythm.

c. the jeweler told me fluorescent lights would probably bother me. no scientific proof just what these other people had relayed to him. they do.

d. There was an astronaut from the 60's(whose name I'm drawing a blank on) who later brcame a sucessful senator. He was allowed on a space shuttle flight a few years ago. He was in great condition for his age and there was a lot of attention made to it. When he got off he had to be carried, I assume and it was reported from changes in space. I have never heard anything more about him or his condition. with his age and space /time orthostolic intolerence is there a correlation?

sorry this a rambling. i do feel this is an important thread because of the research side. I also agree "they" know a whole lot more than they are sharing.

I consider myself to be an educated person and one who has done lots of my own research as well as talking to and being evaluated by 3 of the top ANS Dr's in the U.S.

12 String, though I wish you well and glad to see you researching on your own I can make no sense of what you are trying to ask or explain. I don't know if it's your format or what, I do understand you are struggling with brain fog but none-the-less, this topic is making little sense to me.

All the things I get out of what you mention have been or are being researched. Vanderbilt has done studies on the astronauts; I think they have a pretty good understanding of why they have trouble when returning to gravity and they have come up with tests and meds for those with dysautonomia based on this research. They are also constantly doing DNA testing and genetic research in all of this. As Sophia mentioned, the research with what you discussed earlier is also clearly documented and known about for many years now.

So....sorry, but I just don't understand what you are trying to say or ask.

Hi 12string,

I hope you havent gone off into the wild blue yonder yet. I find your take on the theory very interesting. I hope you do not leave us. The moderators here run the forum and I thank them for it. They know what they know and just like the rest of us they dont know everything. Their job is to run the forum and sometimes they direct questions to internet links they work very hard to provide and verify as legit.

I think your theory (as foggy as your brain was while trying to get your point across) is very interesting. Some of us even responded in posts that we would research more.

I know for a fact that my symptoms are cause by my ANS inappropriately reacting to gravity. I also believe a persons health has to do with the physical, emotional, biological, and spiritual, all equally important. I believe If one part of a person is ill- it has its effects on the other parts of a person- the whole person is affected.

For some of us, coping day to day is all we can manage yet alone delve into heavy theories. For some of us it is interesting. For me it its both depending on the day.

There is good support here. I think your imput helps make this forum what it is. A community of people with a similar problem and different point of views, theories and ideas.

Stick around.

Peace

Janine

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
*12 String, though I wish you well and glad to see you researching on your own I can make no sense of what you are trying to ask or explain. I don't know if it's your format or what, I do understand you are struggling with brain fog but none-the-less, this topic is making little sense to me.

*All the things I get out of what you mention have been or are being researched. Vanderbilt has done studies on the astronauts; I think they have a pretty good understanding of why they have trouble when returning to gravity and they have come up with tests and meds for those with dysautonomia based on this research.

*They are also constantly doing DNA testing and genetic research in all of this. As Sophia mentioned, the research with what you discussed earlier is also clearly documented and known about for many years now.

*So....sorry, but I just don't understand what you are trying to say or ask.

With all the testing, and all the years that they've researched this, is there a full answer as yet?

And as you said in the bold type, the problem seems of equal significance to each-- the answers for one side of the equation found in the other.

You confused me with what you said though. The bold type indicates that 'tests on astronauts' have helped those with dysautonomias.

It seems to myself that those with the dysautonomias are better reference subjects, and offering the solution to the astronauts dilemma associated with zero gravity.

I think part of the problem is 'lack of understanding'. Certainly much is understood, but much more is not.

If it were, we'd have the final answer 'solve' for each.

I do hope that the 'great concern' that our researchers have, would motivate at least just 1 to venture aboard here(you'd think the would do so), and consider my honest effort.

Personally, I think 'some' scientists don't wish to venture into un-chartered terrority, out of fear of possibly risking the professional reputations and credibility. A very unfortunate thing which only causes greater delay in answers being found,, and especially to those suffering for that solution to come.

Curiously, is my reference to General Relativity's connection the thing that is most confusing?

I'll just say again,, we are part of Space, so the rules outside, also apply inside.

I think author Peter Plichta ties this together very well in his book God's Secret Formula. He joins together his understanding of physics, biology, chemistry, and mathematics(specifically, geometry of space).

I hope you havent gone off into the wild blue yonder yet.

There is good support here. I think your imput helps make this forum what it is. A community of people with a similar problem and different point of views, theories and ideas.

Stick around.

Peace

Janine

Thankyou.

I want to stick around, this is very important to me.

You guys are as much involved in the solution as the scientists, so I hope they find it within themselves to join here for only one reply.

I must say that i am very confused about this post.. it is just way over my head.. :blink: think i can blame it on POTS?? :(:):blink: lol

But thru reading thru all the responses I have pulled out bits of info that I find interesting...

morgan&sophia.. I think that you guys are refferring to the same article???.. if so I read it when sophia posted the link.. and found it to be very interesting and printed it off and took it to my PCP.. and after she researched it.. she has agreed to run the blood test on me!! after the next "spell" I have I have to go on the diet they speak of for 3 days then get blood drawn.. I am hoping that we hit on something that will help!!

about the kennedy space center.. I too would like to know what they are doing there to help the astraunts recover from the orthostatic stuff.. maybe it could help us civilians..

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
1. reading thru all the responses I have pulled out bits of info that I find interesting...

*2.a.about the kennedy space center.. I too would like to know what they are doing there to

b.help the astraunts

Hi DizzyGirl,

1.May I ask if there was something specific to what I wrote that may have touched any personal thoughts

that you may have had over the time you've done your own research?

2.Kind of my point in my comment to PoohBear.

*I spliced #2 to make a point

This makes me think of a Siddartha type thing.

We are all one and all part of everything and everything is alive and has a purpose for it's place.

I find this way too dense for my peanut brain. I am too traditional for this I think and therefore, just do not get it.

I'm sure there's some scientist out there somewhere with a jillion dollar grant working on this, but I don't think he's going to be dropping by here.

I think it would be great if doctors and scientists came on here and discussed the relationship of the universe to our bodies, but i don't see that happening. It's just not realistic.

I also believe the moderators spend a lot of time looking for sites for new people and not so new people. So I can't complain if they don't come on every site to comment.

I applaud anyone who will go where ever it takes to get them answers to satisfy them. I, however, am satisfied with the simplistic theory that this is genetic, just is, or maybe it's all a very bad dream.

I am not making fun of any one, I just do not get this. But then I barely made it through algebra, let alone even attempting physics. This is just a language I don't understand, and am too tired to learn. Soon enough, I think I'll have the answers. So I guess I'm with pooh bear here. For those of you requesting the particular paper, I will get it done and sent out Monday, as hubs has the day off. morgan

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
This makes me think of a Siddartha type thing.

1.!!!We are all one and all part of everything and everything is alive and has a purpose for it's place.

2.I find this way too dense for my peanut brain. I am too traditional for this I think and therefore, just do not get it.

3..**I'm sure there's some scientist out there somewhere with a jillion dollar grant working on this, but I don't think he's going to be dropping by here.

4.I think it would be great if doctors and scientists came on here and discussed the relationship of the universe to our bodies, but i don't see that happening. **It's just not realistic.

5.??I, however, am satisfied with the simplistic theory that this is genetic??

6.*I am not making fun of any one, I just do not get this. But then I barely made it through algebra,

1.figures much into my trying to relate things that seem un-related;; all is 'of' One.

2.though 'too traditional', you mention Siddharta, & #1 :P

3.we should send her an invitation. i say 'her', because women seem more intuitive and receptive to

creative thinking than my sex are.

It would be great! if a woman solved this!

4.visualize it(I am),,, its going to happen!

5.No no no. It isn't the genes doing this by themselves. The 'genes code' is being violated though, and

that is the difference.

*Thankyou! That just motivated a new thought for me!

6.I've only had 12th grade, and the Navy. And I'm an awfully slow reader(possibly handicapped even).

I can only read about 10 pages of fiction per hour, and non-fiction is much worse.

12string...

I just dont understand the post in generally..I guess for part that it is outside of my thought process.. and ability to comprehend what you mean...

I by no means am a stupid person...i just dont understand..

thru prior posting on the forum and my own digging on the vandy astraunt thing...I was able to speak with my doc about doing the DNA test to check for the NET thing.. and am hoping that it will offer some insight into the cause of my pots..

I stongly feel taht there is genetic links in my case.. as well as many other people on this board..and am trying to find the link.. I also think that there is a common connection for all people with dysuatonomia.. it just hasnt been found yet...there is so much that is not yet understood in dysautonomia.. as well as other illness..the body is complex...

I think that it is good to look outside the box .. w/o people doctor/scientist/and researchers to look outside the box..we would still be in the stone-ages..

so just b/c I dont understand what you are referring too..doesnt mean that somebody else wont.. so kepp you mind open and outside of the box!! :P

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
*.I understand that perfectly. Still, it all comes down to this 'clocking'(in all the things you mention).

Did anyone try the link I offered? If you can read that whole Sept. 2002 edition, that would be good, but

specifically the one article.

*!The goal(even with the meds and therapy), is to re-establish the synchronous timing of things.

O.K., that is a basic and simplistic statement, but its true.

*This idea I have, incorporates thoughts on using a specific type of Light, in a controlled environment involving a paticular motion(based upon rotation of space in orbits).

*I haven't this all worked out, but the 'motion' idea, is based on a gyro-scopic principle of balance(harmony), Symbolically and Metaphorically, this would indicate that our nature(being), is created(and consciousness arises), by the means of our passage thru Space's Orbit....This sets our Clock(per se)!!

*I really believe our internal clocks can be re-trained, re-oriented- Timed the way they were meant to be.

:

This was probably the most essential part of my comments.

No one let me know whether they checked the link and got the text of that article. That is a very insightful

example of the influence these biological clocks have, and how the Universe is a literal Time Machine.

The title of this thread(Suprachiasmatic Nucleus=Time), was an attempt to pinpoint the Top Clock which regulates all our other internal clocks and synchronizes them.

Once this is found, I believe it will be possible to stimulate that 'core' by using sound and color(Green- but a certain shade of it). There are magnetic stimulation devices that can pinpoint and excite sites within the brain.

The gyroscopic/motion idea is logical. The cycles of the planets, and how they relate to each other as they traverse Space, tell you that all is in time(and about timing).

These cycles of motion thru the heavens are also what 'caused' our Being to be imbued with these Biological Pre-Sets that we call our Timing(which is what your A.N.S. really is).

I'm not into astrology, but there is a cosmic correlate to all things.

If you consider for a second, 'Form and Motion' are central to all elements of Time, Intention & Identity.

There's a short philosophy behind that statement, but any Artist(or a dancer, gymnast, or marital artist for that matter), can tell you the truth in that.

Like I've said, I've a 12th grade education(and some obvious curious interests), so un-less you think this thinking is goggledeegook, someone please contact one of your doctors(or someone at Vanderbilt Lab), and read this.

As of now, I can't think of anything further to say. No one on the one physics site I go to responded to me either :lol: .

I will check a philosophy site I read, and see if anyone there will venture a peek at this.

everyone be well.