Anyone have this?

bamagirl

Yep, everyday. Sometimes I'm tingling, sometimes I'm numb, somtimes I feel like I'm on fire. . .Guess it's all because we don't regulate blood and temp throughout our bodies :) Hopefully, you get some relief from it, Nicole

I always have the tingling...not a day w/o it!

Jacquie

Yeah, I get this also, I also get a 'phantom itch', that seems like it is coming from somewhere (say my wrist), but when I scratch it, it feels like I am way off target - the itch is actually in my hand - strange.

My guess is that the autonomic nervious system is such in intergral part of our bodies, that dysautonomia can bring out the strangest feelings/sensations.

Guest CyberPixie
Yeah, I get this also, I also get a 'phantom itch', that seems like it is coming from somewhere (say my wrist), but when I scratch it, it feels like I am way off target - the itch is actually in my hand - strange.

My guess is that the autonomic nervious system is such in intergral part of our bodies, that dysautonomia can bring out the strangest feelings/sensations.

I've had that itching thing being somewhere I'm not scratching. It's very odd and so annoying if whatever it is is really itchy!!

I think I get every symptom going :)

i definitely get tingling & some numbness in my extremities & have to varying degrees for years; i've been told it is b/c of my neuropathy as well as poor circulation.

it was MUCH worse for me this december & we ended up discovering that i had a notable B12 deficiency, which can cause neurological problems. after several weeks of shots my more severe tingling/numbness improved & i'm back to my baseline in that regard...not great, but much better than i was in december.

B) melissa

I have had the fire feeling, and sharp pins and needles in my feet... its not the fun tickly kind its the burning ouch cant walk kind. I dont get it every day though. That must be tough!

Its funny as i think i have gotten so use to being a bit numb that when i get a massage which allows circulation to improve i am so suprised by being able to feel my feet and hands... i have no idea if thats common in the general population or if its a pots thing.

Not every day, but I do have certain spots that, for a week or so at a time, will become hypersensitive and I can't even touch them without feeling pain. Sometimes they feel fiery; other times they just ache or feel bruised.

Amy