Natural Healing

katie_b

This past summer I was going to a Holistic Health Practitioner. I went one or two times every week for about two months.

I'm getting more symptomatic again, and I want to go back, but the problme is that he is so expensive. A visit costs about $150 just for him to see you. Any extra procedures are extra.

I would like to know if any kind of natural healing has worked for anyone else and what worked?

Thanks for all your help!

I prefer holistic practioners because they look at the whole picture (nutrition, fitness, emotional and mental states, lifestyle, etc.) in order to treat the whole person. However, as you said they can be costly. AND, just like MDs, there are good ones and there are bad ones out there, so you have to be careful.

If like this particular practitioner, then you may want to let him know your financial situation, and perhaps he can work something out with you. Normally the first visit with a holistic MD is fairly high, but then subsequent visits should be much less. Most of the ones I know charge anywhere from $50 - $80 for follow up visits (not including any testing of course).

Good luck! :rolleyes:

Gena