Just checking in!

AJVDK

B) Hello All!

Sorry I have not been around, but I have been it bed the last 3 days. I don't sure whats going on, but everything hit me at once, from the headaches, to heart raceing to being dizzy......... I called Cleveland, and they finaaly got back to me and we are going to swicth out the amount of mg I take on some of the meds, and then ad flonet?Sp? again. Last time I took it my body retained to much water. Hopfully this time it will work better!

I got more disablity paper work in the mail today. It was all the work history, and paper work like what things you can do? So I am going to work on that this weel and get it back to them. I am hoping as is going well so for on it!! ( Please keep this in your thoughts, I really needs this to go though!

Does anyone have any ideas on treatment other them meds that work?? I am taking so many I forget somtimes to take them, I am not sure they are working and have not seem to improved. Hopfully the changes will help, but want to keep on the look out for other treatmnets out there. I just want to get better, I want to be able to work again! Maybe thats asking for to much. I know many have it much worse and for that I feel bad, complaining about my life. Sorry for going on and on....

Well hope everyone is doing well,and having a great week. I am off to put my oxygen back on and go to bed!

Amy

Hi Amy,

The only suggestion i have is to take a peek at the main dinet site http://www.dinet.org

and look at the "what helps" section...on that page is info on non-medication treatments.

Nina

Are you on Florinef????? Or is that another drug used to treat hypotension?

Hi Amy,

The only suggestion i have is to take a peek at the main dinet site http://www.dinet.org

and look at the "what helps" section...on that page is info on non-medication treatments.

Nina

Nina,

Thanks for the info, I have looked at some of ut, and I have tried alot of them I am just trying of hoping for something to try, or to improve the way I am feeling. The good news is that today was a better day then the last few days hopfully this will continue. Thanks again for the help!

Amy