Grrrr...

BallroomA

B) Its just been a horriable week!!! School started back and I am actually taking it somewhat easy this week...but the stress of being back in school has already made me more then a lil attacky. The icing on the cake though is that Friday (2 days before school started) I went to meet my mom for lunch, I was walking out of my house to the car when my legs just completly gave out and down I went! Well, I blacked out of course and awoke to the taste of blood and my body just shaking away. I reached up and felt blood just ozzing from my face. None of my neighbors were home (of course) and my fiancee had just left. Well I got up and tried calling my mom, no answer, called my fiance and told him my face was bleeding (he FLEW home). I made it into the house and grabbed a cloth then layed on the kitchen floor. I ended up in the ER with a head gash and a concussion. Ever since then my head has been pounding and I've been so POTSY, I HATE IT. I had been doing quit good but no more no its back to the fainting, palpatations, headaches, shakes, muscle tingles, you name it.

sorry just had to vent somewhere....I know you guys at least understand.

BallroomA

Hi, I'm sooo sorry about what happened to you. I know I have said this a million times, but it seems as though when things are going good, the bad days have to appear.

I saw that you don't take any meds...do you drink lots of fluids and take in alot of sodium?? That helps alot, esp. when I am having a bad day. I try to drink a bottle of water before I even get out of bed in the am. Anyhow, I hope your bad days are gone, atleast for the time being! Take care. B)

Jacquie