Please let us know your preferences

Off-Topic Posts  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This site to me is like one big family, sharing our pains and struggles as well as sending good thoughts, prayers and hugs. I appreciate everything the moderators have done and hope they will continue so we can continue to come here for support. I have gotten good medical advice as well as a laugh or smile when I have needed it most. I say whatever works for the moderators works for me. I am just happy to be a part of this forum!!

Thanks

Sue

Wow, I would have never guessed there was such a thing. How sad that there are people out there that must be that bored with their lives to go to various forums and do this! Michelle, Melissa and Nina--thanks for all that you do--whatever you decide I'm sure will be in the best interests of everyone.

Patti

Guest Julia59

I tried to vote, but it said I have already voted?

Anyway I voted for a separate area to post off topic posts.

Thanks Michelle, Nina, and Melissa for all the hard work you are doing to keep this site going. :)

It is very much appreciated!

Julie :0)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in our poll. We're working on an update to the forum rules to account for an off topic area and will be moving forward as soon as possible. Michelle has limited internet access, so it may be a week or so before we take the next step.

Thanks again! The poll is now closed :( Nina