I'm Engaged!!!!!!!

ethansmom

Hey everyone, I hope it's okay to share this since it isn't all POTS talk, but for those of you who remember me (LOL, I rarely get a chance to post anymore) I wanted to share my news. David, my boyfriend of 6 years, has actually popped the question and proposed to me on Christmas Eve.

After our boys were in bed and Santa had done his job, he asked me in front of the Christmas tree. It was awesome. I cried and laughed and said YES of course!!! I am thrilled. After haveing two beautiful kids together and going through what we have with POTS, I feel so lucky that he's still around. There were times when I was very sick and I wasn't too sure he could handle it, but he has proven otherwise.

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday (personally, it's a bit of a releif to be done with all the preparations, but we had an awesome Christmas at home this year!!).

Also, I got a digital camera and I took some pics of the baby today so here they are:

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...05alex6mos4.jpg

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...05alex6mos2.jpg

Ethan would not cooperate so I did not get any of him to post :angry:

OH Jessica that is fabulous news!! Congrats!!

your baby boy alex is beautiful! he is so cute!!

god bless you and your precious family!!

Linda

Congratulations, that is great news! You've gone through some very trying times together and made it. Marriage should be a piece of cake..lol :)

What a beautiful baby. Oh how I love them when they are small. Now I can barely get my 3 to smile once a year for Christmas pictures. :angry:

Enjoy and wishes for many happy and healthy years together!

Jessica, It's so good to hear your news!!! That sounds like the perfect present...a proposal :angry: how sweet. Thanks for sharing your cheer with us, with love, Nina

Congrats on your engagement!! I'm glad the new year is looking good for you.

Oh, your son is beautiful :angry:

Congratulations!!! You have a keeper. If he will go through all of this with you, and still stay around He is a real MAN. Not many men will do that this day, they all seem to run from trouble or responsibility. You have been blessed. We all needed this good news to cheer us up. Hats off you to and your Fiance!!! What a wonderful Christmas Present. How romantic. Here is wishing you many many happy years together. Vanessa :):D:D

Hey everyone, I hope it's okay to share this since it isn't all POTS talk, but for those of you who remember me (LOL, I rarely get a chance to post anymore) I wanted to share my news. David, my boyfriend of 6 years, has actually popped the question and proposed to me on Christmas Eve.

After our boys were in bed and Santa had done his job, he asked me in front of the Christmas tree. It was awesome. I cried and laughed and said YES of course!!! I am thrilled. After haveing two beautiful kids together and going through what we have with POTS, I feel so lucky that he's still around. There were times when I was very sick and I wasn't too sure he could handle it, but he has proven otherwise.

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday (personally, it's a bit of a releif to be done with all the preparations, but we had an awesome Christmas at home this year!!).

Also, I got a digital camera and I took some pics of the baby today so here they are:

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...05alex6mos4.jpg

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...05alex6mos2.jpg

Ethan would not cooperate so I did not get any of him to post :angry:

Hi Jessica, I am soooo happy for you. Sounds like this guy is a keeper. :angry: And your new little baby has grown so much since the last pics you posted. Good to see your post on the board. Hope you're feeling good these days. Take care and best wishes for the new year!

Gena

Oh Jess! I am so excited to hear your news...

I was wondering how you were doing and knew you hadn't logged on for quite a while...I was so glad to see your post! (Did you catch Ling's Happy Birthday post to you ages ago too? :angry: It was very sweet)...

Anyways, Alex has gotten so big and he is incredibly adorable! Your kids get that smile from you! :)

I am so excited that you and David will be getting married...and that you are so happy! :D

Thanks for sharing the pics and your news!

Emily

congrats congrats congrats congrats. i am SO excited for you. always am when i get word of an engagement, but this is even bigger b/c of the extra element of all you have been through in the relationship with illness & the like....so i'm only that much MORE happy & excited for you.

and of course the pics are precious...though you'll have to catch ethan off-guard so we can see how big he's getting too.

we miss "seeing" you more but i can only imagine how busy the boys must keep you....and now you'll have wedding plans too :D

thanks for sharing your news with us.

B) melissa