Merry Christmas to all

I wish all forum members who celebrate Christmas a happy one!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have been positive and supportive on the forum this year. A positive, supportive attitude can make such a difference to new members who are scared and confused. I extend a special thanks to all of you who have reached out to help others despite your own limitations and trials. You are the ones who make people want to join our forum and come back time and again. <_<

Happy Holidays to all!

Michelle Sawicki

Thank you Michelle...

I am always amazed by the generosity of others on this site...others who have so many struggles themselves but manage to go above and beyond to still help others in difficult situations.

I have learned a great deal about compassion, generosity of spirit, giving, receiving and all that good stuff from others on this site. I am amazed that the strength of spirit even amidst such suffering that I see here.

And, as always, thank you for the CREATION of this site so that we can have, literaaly, a WORLD WIDE community of support. And, thank you to the moderators for keeping us all in line.

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate...

And Happy Hannukah to my fellow Jewish POTSPals...

I love that Hannukah and Christmas fall on the same day this year...it doesn't happen very often!

I am going to wear a red sweatsuit for Christmas tomorrow and Happy Hannukah socks with it! What do you all think? Very ecumenical, I think! <_< (I 'do Christmas' with my Dad and stepmom...so that's why I will at least wear the red!)...

Wishing you all better health in the new year...and hope you are able to celebrate a bit tomorrow...I myself would like to fast forward through the holidays I think! :)

Love, Emily

Guest Belinda

Merry Christmas to all of you..and I second the thank you for the support I have received through this forum at a time that I have been sooo scared..May your holidays be great and your health be also.

Belinda

Happy Holidays everyone! I don't have much time to post these days because the kids are keeping me on my toes, but I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very HAPPY and HEALTHY Holiday, whatever you celebrate. :P

i know i'm really late here in chiming in, but i do hope that you all had &/or are having the best holidays possible. and definitely second michelle's thanks as well to all those who help out.

here's hoping for a healthier year to come for all....

B) melissa