Sensitive

JoeJack101

I know I have posted this before but it has been awhile. Is anybody out there sensitive to herbs and/or drugs? If so, tell me about it. Also, have you found any way or anything that has reduced your sensitivity? What do you think I should do? I can't keep living like this. Thanks. By the way, I have been diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome and Dysautonomia.

I think most of us are fairly sensitive to herbs/drugs or any substance that alters our body's chemistry.

This can be very frustrating, but through trial and error you may find something that actually works to help you body feel better.

Sometimes it's a matter of working through the first couple of days or weeks of a med, letting your body adjust. During this period you may feel worse, but then start to feel better once everything balances out. Most of us start our with very minute dosages of herbs/drugs and gradually work your way up to a therapuetic dose that your body does well with.

Of course there are some meds/herbs out there that your body simply does not like not matter what. As I said, unfortunately, it's a lot of trial and error. Take everything in baby doses and explain to your doctors that your body is sensitive.

Good luck and best wishes.

Gena