Jump to content

I know I already asked this, but...


Recommended Posts

I asked if anyone knew of a good POTS doc in Michigan a while ago and someone told me that Cleveland Clinic is the best place to go. I wondered what department I call and is there a specific doc that I should see?? I am not really sure what I need to do to get in there, but my POTS is way out of control and I need some help. If anyone can let me know about a doctor who is educated in POTS I would appreciate it! Happy Easter!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another great doc is Dr. Grubb. I know he is in Toledo, Ohio, but I'm not sure if he is a part of the Cleveland Clinic that the others talked about. I traveled all the way from Arizona to see him. Good Luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...