Further research demonstrates POTS cause

ramakentesh

Today at my great friend dr bob, chiro, who is activly trying to find answers for me mentioned a kinesiologist-sic- that he spoke to who wondered if i had thigh pain as the addrenals have an impact on a nerve there. I have not had that, but was interested in hearing anything about that might be a part of the puzzle whether it affects me or someone else. I find this continuing debate get more and more interestng as it goes along. This is such a great forum that people can have'duelling banjos" so to speak. I have to read some parts more than once but can see all the views. I too am thankful that anyone will study this disorder to shed a little light on the huge puzzle.We have such smart people here to mentor us!!

(as an aside - I too was rejected by the major med place and my dr said at one point, you are not useful to them and you will hurt their project. you don't need their help if it will only be he the exact help they need for their study or ego". She is a pretty smart cookie and now I know someone else suspects this too. I don't relish this, but it does help.)

thanks again for all the great info!:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Michelle - as long as you have reviewed and are aware of the study I am happy. Fell free to comment if it gets published (remembering that the study by two doctors that proved that stomach ulcers were caused by a bacteria in the stomach lining were refused publishing twice before eventually being proved right)

I'll definitely include the abstract and any press releases in the newsletter once the research is published, and I'll add the info to the website at that time as well. I appreciate your sending it to me.

Thanks, :P

Michelle