Moving...

Dizzy Dame

Hi all,

I'm moving tomorrow and won't have access to the internet for a week or so, then I'm going to Vandy. I may not be able to post for a few weeks starting tomorrow. I just wanted to say hi, and bye for now.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope the New Year brings more mountains than valleys!

Love,

Lauren :)

PS: Does anyone have any questions they want me to ask at Vandy? Let me know asap.

Good Luck on your move. Yes I have a question for you to ask. What do I need to do to be seen at Vandy? I am tired of waiting on these doctors to figure out what tests to be done next, and getting no where. Thanks Vanessa

Hi all,

I'm moving tomorrow and won't have access to the internet for a week or so, then I'm going to Vandy. I may not be able to post for a few weeks starting tomorrow. I just wanted to say hi, and bye for now.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope the New Year brings more mountains than valleys!

Love,

Lauren :)

PS: Does anyone have any questions they want me to ask at Vandy? Let me know asap.

Lauren,

I will miss seeing you around on the board!

It will probably be a bit more queit around here for the holidays anyways though...so maybe you won't miss too much action! haha! :)

I hope your move goes as smoothly as it possibly can...I know it will be rough no matter what given how sad you are to leave Hawaii and also just the physical stress of the travel. Hopefully your boyfriend will take good care of you the whole way back to the states! (If you get mad at him again, maybe a different techniquge other than trying to storm off? :) If I say slap him a little...I may not be seen as kidding and I may get in trouble here! So, hmmm....let's see. I don't know just wnated to totally tease you a little!)

Okay, done being silly.

I also hope that Vanderbilt is helpful and informative for you. I really hope you are able to find something to give you answers and help.

Please post when you can and you are 'up and running' on the computer again.

Emily

Lauren we are going to miss you! I hope the move goes very smoothly and you love your new home. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. Hopefully this new year will be a good one for all of us! Take care :) *Goodluck at Vandy.

Jacquie