POTS symptom??

Jacquie802

Lately I have been getting a funny feeling in my head. It's hard to explain, it's not vertigo and or dizziness...atleast the type I am used to getting. It's kind of like feeling lightheaded, but sometimes, not all the time, when I get it I have pressure near my eyes. Sometimmes the pressure is near the right side of my head and other times it isn't. I'm really confused about what it is or even how to describe it. I have had a brain MRI so I know it's nothing serious, but I'm just curious if it is POTS related. Thanks

Jacquie,

I think this is a pretty common symptom for many of us. I know it's scary when you first get POTS and start getting some of these symptoms (and there are a lot of weird ones that noone would believe)! I think it's caused when our brains don't get enough blood, which is the case for a lot of us.

If you're ever wondering about a weird symptom, there is a lot of good info if you read back (or search) through the old forum posts and also on the DINET and ndrf websites...

-Rita

Good Morining Jacquie, I too get these funny feelings in my head that I cant describe. It seems like everytime that I move my head my brain is sloshing, sometimes all I have to do is move my eyes. I have tried to explain it to my neurologist, but I dont know if he understands what I mean. It always happens when I feel my worst. Dont know what it is though. wish I could help. Vanessa

Lately I have been getting a funny feeling in my head. It's hard to explain, it's not vertigo and or dizziness...atleast the type I am used to getting. It's kind of like feeling lightheaded, but sometimes, not all the time, when I get it I have pressure near my eyes. Sometimmes the pressure is near the right side of my head and other times it isn't. I'm really confused about what it is or even how to describe it. I have had a brain MRI so I know it's nothing serious, but I'm just curious if it is POTS related. Thanks