HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNFISH!

DancingLight

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Melissa, Happy Birthday to yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Did you hear my beautiful singing all the way in Ohio???? Do you have pretty snow to celebrate the day like we do??? :( I LOVE snow! :)

I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and a year that is MUCH better than this last one.

I also want to thank you for helping out with moderating the forum--which is a lot given all that is going on in your life right now.

I know that things have been super rough for you lately...and I really hope that you will start to see better days soon.

Birthdays just sometimes seem to add fuel to the fire when things are already hard...since it's hard to even celebrate. So have some cake and ice cream in bed and remember that you are loved and cherished. Remember that you have us cheering you on.

I wish I had more words of wisdom (and some of the creativity of other members here. Let's just say I didn't even TRY to use color! :)).

Hope you can hear my singing b/c it's really good! he-he. It's so bad...I can't imagine if Steph and I got together and sung! :)

Love and Hugs and Many Birthday Blessings,

Emily

Happy Birthday! Hope all your bday wishes come true! :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNFISH!!

HOPE YOU DAY WAS FAB! AND THAT YOU ARE FEELING OK TO ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY :angry:

BIRTHDAY HUGS!

LINDA

HMMM.. this was suppose to be purple!

Edited by dizzygirl

whoo hoo I just made it! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great year to come!

Thinking of you!

thanks so much for all the birthday wishes...despite my delay they were & are much appreciated :)

my parents came - it's the first time we've been together on my birthday in 9 yrs (since i was in high school...my 17th b-day) and while i wasn't up to going out with my uncooperative body as of late we got thai food to eat at my place (yum yum...i think i could live off of pad thai) and watched a movie. and they brought cheesecake (yum yum again). so....despite my eating a bit too much and having a tummy ache, they wore me out but it was still really nice.

one of the biggest surprises of the day was a phone call from one of my close friends who is in india (and has been there since august). lots of other nice phone calls & cards & gifts (though no new body yet...maybe for christmas??)

thanks again everyone!

:) melissa

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa,

I'm pretty new here, but I want to let you know that I sure do enjoy your posts, your enthusiasm, your dedication even when you feel really lousy, and especially your sense of humor :)

Glad to hear that your parents visited. Always alert to how we can support our adult son in this crappy (can I say that here???) illness. Finally figured out that picking up carryout is way more better than trying to eat in a restaurant. We're slow, but trainable, and you've been very important in our training.

If you ever ever wonder if your posts are helpful, let me say YES YES YES. Anyway, thank YOU for all your sharing. My husband and I are in a *learning* mode.

Happy Happy Day!

Dianne