Could anything work out...

Jacquie802

Sorry to be so depressing, but it seems like nothing is working out. I sent out some disability reports to my doctors to fill out, I called a few back and they said that they sent them. However, the lady I talked to today about getting insurance said that they never received anything. I can't even explain how I feel right now. I've done everything on my part. I can't work but if I don't get money soon I'm gonna have my car taken away. I can't afford my medicine so I'm gonna have to skip it on some days I guess. Have no clue where I am going to live, I really don't see how things can get worse......

I had the same trouble in the beginning when dealing with the Dis. Ins. company. I finally had the company send me the forms they needed the doctors to fill out. I then contacted the doctors with the forms, had them fill them out and send them back to ME. I then kept a copy for my records and sent a copy to the insurance company. I always try to keep a copy of all forms and records. Those copies came in very handy when filing for SSDI.

Jacquie,

I am so very sorry to hear you're having such a rough go of it. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you get assistance from someone soon. I wish I could do something for you. I will send you cyber hugs and let you know that we're always here if you need support. From the posts I've read on here before, getting disability can be so tough, but it seems like it usually pays off if you are diligent and stay the course. I think they make it tough so that people will eventually just give up. Do you have any attorney friends that might help you with your case? Try to hang in there girl. I hope an angel comes along to help you very soon. :)

Hugs,

Gena