Back from Disney World!

Just got back from Disney World! What a wonderful vacation we had!! It was so much fun, especially with two little ones.

I am proud to say that POTS did not kick me in the rear. I did not wear my heart monitor (haven't for a couple of months now) and got along just fine. I walked around the parks all day long. After the first day, my calves were sore, because I wasn't used to all the walking we did. However, as far as heart rate, blood pressure, and all other POTS symptoms, I was fine!!

Not a brag, just an encouragement for others. I was really worried about how I would do on this trip. The weather was sunny and 70 degrees. Obviously, if it was hot and humid, I probably wouldn't have done so well.

Congrats!! How was the plane ride??? I often wonder how a plane ride would effect us POTS ppl. Anyhow, good to hear you and your family had a good time!

Guest Belinda

Jennifer I wish I knew you were going my parents work at Disney World during the winter.

They work in Fronteerland around Splash Mountain. How fun. I am glad you had a great time.

They wouldv'e been excited to see someone from Ohio, they miss it around this time.at least family.