Surgery Tommorow

Mrs. Glass

I leave for El Paso today for surgery first thing in the morning. I am very scared and nervous about it. I got really sick yesterday. I think that I tried to do too much. My daughter is here preparing our Thanksgiving feast, and I kept trying to help her, but would get so dizzy that I would have to lie down, and then it was time to make the cobbler with my oldest grandson, and I barely made it through the whole ordeal. I got it in the oven and had to tell my daughter to take over and layed down and literally passed out. When I came to I was pouring sweat, and I could not even take a shower. because one of the main water lines in the street had broken the day before which in turn busted the sewer line and the city came by and told us that our water was contaminated and they do not know when it will be safe again. Glad that I have to get a motel room just so I can have a shower before my surgery. Even if it is a cool one. I so long for a long hot bath. It is extra hard for me today, woke up crying. I was hoping and praying that my whole family could be here for the holidays, but my Son will not be able to be here. I just wish all of this could just be over and done with and that my life was back to normal again. But it looks like that I have got to accept what life has dealt me if I like it or not. Hopefully my b/p will be high enough for them to do the surgery. One good thing is it is always a little higher laying down. My surgeon knows about my medical history and said that if I do not have surgery that it is only going to get worse. I guess that I am just ranting out of fear, I will post and let everyone know how it all went when I am able to sit up at the computer again.

I am here to wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and all a symptom free day. HAPPY THANKSGIVING Talk to you all soon. Vanessa

hi I hope that your surgery goes well.. and that you have a wondrful thatksgiving feast! good luck.. please let us know how you are doing once you feel up to it..

Hugs Linda

Sounds like you had a really rough Thanksgiving day! Try to do everything you can to take care of yourself between now and your surgery. Get your body prepared and in the best state you can. You may want to try some meditation or just being in a quiet room to collect your thoughts. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Vanessa. :)

Hugs

Gena