Thanks

Mrs. Glass

I want to thank all of you for your kind words. If I did not have this forum I would probably lose it. Just reading the responses and seeing and knowing that I am not alone in this helps. There is so much going on right now that I am so stressed all of the time. The docs have told me to stay out from under stress, because it seems to make my symptoms worse. EASY FOR THEM TO SAY ! I was hoping that my whole family would be home for Thanksgiving, but my son will not be here. He got himself in trouble and is now in jail, and will most likely be there for another year. It breaks my heart to see him there, but he really has a good attitude about it. He told me that he got himself into trouble and now he has to pay the price. But it still breaks my heart. That on top of everything is just too much. When I read all of the responses, I just cried, to know that perfect strangers can care so much about each other is so great. I just want to thank everyone again. :) Vanessa aka Mrs Glass