Rough Night Pain-wise

MightyMouse

:huh: Okay peeps, I'm up late because my knees, hips and back are not happy with me. I felt great for a few hours after therapy, and he'd done some new trigger releases for my hips--but right now everything between my waist and knees is flipping out. By the time I got home from work, the pain was pretty bad and the pain killers aren't doing it--I just took some muscle relaxants and called out from work for tomorrow :)

Okay, just needed to vent that there was a hurdle on my path to race day and I'm cranky. Nighty night...I hope. Here's to flexeril melting those angry muscle knots.

Nina

Nina

I hope that you feel better soon and that you get a good nights sleep after your flexeril kicks in...hang in there

Linda

Guest Julia59

Nina---I'm sorry to hear your having more pain----you don't need more of that.

Remember to stay hydrated---this will help those muscles......... :)

My Dad relies on his flexeril ----his legs get tied up in knots---His one leg was wounded pretty bad in the war----and now in his 70s he struggles with pain---and knots in his muscles.

I hope you are sleeping well---and I hope the flexeril takes those angry knots out of those sore muscles.

Take Care,

julie :0)

Thanks all. I'm feeling quite a bit better today--yesterday I had a flexeril hangover and I'm a little groggy today.

I hear ya Morgan--some of that stuff that really aches later is somehow good for me. :)

Nina