Facial Pallor

Jacquie802

Does anyone else experience facial pallor, sweats, and dizziness while sitting??? I know when I'm standing that can occur but it occurs while I am sitting and everyone points it out which makes me feel worse. How can ppl expect a person to work when wee have all these symptoms?!? My doctor always asks what my BP is while this is happening but I dont have a BP Cuff and I can't afford one right about now...

I too often have these types of symptoms whilst sitting. I get sweaty, clammy, pale, dizzy etc. My friends often comment that I am more like a woman with menopause than a 28 yr old male.

The symptoms seem to be many, and it is a wonder how we can work etc - we just have to soldier on, until we find the solution.

:(

female or male, this *****,

been feeling so bad ,.I quit my job this week caus of this. hubby not to happy with me ,with holiday and bills and all but thats life.

back to the point if i get the sweats,dizzy,cold,pals,when sittung bp in 40 hr 100 on many times.this happins on daily at work . when im active bp is norn for me 70s.after heavy liftining bp 160 hr 200 .

you shoud look in to what is happing to YOUR body when your sitting felling funny, it might be just nothung stress about or something you might Not have to keep dealing with.

for me ,3 year i was treated for asity [no spelling] nerves.just knowing i have a doc explaing has made a big differece.I write bown what i was doing defore i stared feeling funny and write indetail how it started. how i know what to not to do. caus for so long i just egnorded the feling to see if it pass.

hope this helps

Oh yes, it does not seem to matter if I am standing, sitting or laying down it happens to me. Luckily mine is hopefully documented at the hospital. Every time that I was in the hospital it happened and every time the nurses would take my b/p and it would be very low. It has happened while I was walking, and the doc that I had then said that it was not possible to happen while I was laying down or walking, just standing. Well isnt he the idiot! I do not have that doc anymore. He was a waste of space to the point of he is leaving town. Hooray! I live in a small town and word spreads like wildfire and people lost all trust in him, and now he is gone. I kept telling the docs that it happens other times other than just on standing, hopefully my Neuro listeded to me. I can not work, I could not take the stress. I miss working, and now am trying to get disability, but now I may not get it because I wanted to be a stay at home mom for too long. My attorney is going to fight it. Yes the bp cups are expensive. I had to get one of the digital ones, and I struck it lucky when we went to buy one they had one on sale. If it wasnt for my husband working 2 jobs I could not even get my meds. Hang in there though. Hope you start to feel better soon! :D

Vanessa

Does anyone else experience facial pallor, sweats, and dizziness while sitting??? I know when I'm standing that can occur but it occurs while I am sitting and everyone points it out which makes me feel worse. How can ppl expect a person to work when wee have all these symptoms?!? My doctor always asks what my BP is while this is happening but I dont have a BP Cuff and I can't afford one right about now...

Hi! Welcome, by the way; I think I missed you when you first joined. :D

Yes, I used to get pale & lightheaded when I was sitting, too. Still do in fact, just not on a regular basis with the meds I'm on. I usually did better reclining back on pillows rather than sitting upright. We checked it out and my BP was always dropping when that happened, so at this point, I don't bother worrying about it. I just lie down and rest until my BP readjusts.

You're right to make sure it isn't anything serious. I was lucky on that point -- a doctor & nurse for parents are a big help in terms of having a BP cuff & readers.

As for the work question, to some extent (and it varies widely from person to person) we can tough through. Not all of us can work, though. It takes all I have to just manage through daily living -- living and brightening other people's days are how I work. I'm actually able to function at about 30% at this point on my meds, as opposed to the 5-10% that I was earlier on (percentages accurate to the CDC's functionability chart). Are you in the process of trying out medications?

Angela