Diagnosed with pots and scared

amanda

Welcome Amanda,

This is a great place for a wealth of information and support. My dr. here has not "labeled" me dysautonomic but after the run of tests over the years especialy this last year he tells me my heart is fine it is my nervous system. So there I am. Tachycardia when walking. A bit tachy when sitting and sometimes normal.

You are right it probably was a blessing in disquise that you did not have the ablation done. Everything I have read says that it can do more harm than good in people with pots, ist etc.

May I ask do you have other symptoms? Are you tachy when you stand, do you have low b/p or normal or high?

hi amanda -

just wanted to chime in with a welcome. i'm sorry you have reason to be here but am glad you found us.

:P melissa

Hi Amanda!!

Welcome! Sorry for chiming in so late; I've been at Vanderbilt for a couple of weeks and trying to recover from the trip and from moving apts as well.

I have much of what you describe and I'm sure you can tell by now you aren't alone in this.

I hope you are able to get the answers you are seeking.

Poohbear