You guys are amazing... I mean it

Hi Everyone,

If you can't tell by my name, I am Mindylee1's husband. You guys have brought a whole new avenue into Mindy's life. You know we haven't been dealing with this for as long as alot of you, but it feels like it has been years. We started our lives together with this. I have never met a woman stronger than my wife. But I got to tell you, she needs you all. We have our venting stages, we sit in the middle of the living room floor and ball our eyes out in eachothers arms. This forum let's her talk to people that physically understand her disorder. I know every medication and every doctor she has taken or seen. But sometimes I feel I'm not enough for her. It breaks my heart.

When I first read some responses that you guys left Mindy the first time she got on here, I broke down in tears, because finally she doesn't have to sit here and think the only one in her life that cares or understands is me. I LOVE my wife, I will be by her side for the rest of my life.

I have really been rambling, I know, but I guess what I am trying to say is...

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.

Best Wishes To You All...

Mitch-

Oh Mitch!! You just made me have very happy tears. Mindy is so lucky to have such a supportive spouse ;) I have one also, but I know that is NOT the case for everyone. And, for some it is also an issue with family members, such as siblings, kids, parents. For me, my parents just will never "get it." I had to stop trying because it was too painful. Anyway, your post made me so very happy for both you and Mindy to have each other.

Welcome to the board--it's nice to have a voice from a different perspective. Nina

Guest Julia

I am so glad Mindy has your support. I am fortunate to have the support of my husband also. I hope the information I sent to Mindy is helpful. There is another person in the Columbus area that can relate with her who has the same thing.

Blessings to both of you---Take care.

Julie :0)