life without dinet

Guest tearose

Guest tearose

hello all!

I have not been doing any posts or for that matter any housework, cooking, shopping, I don't do social events, I do not even take out the garbage...I do not have the energy.

Yes, I improved lightyears from where I was for many YEARS and this was a recent change when my "new" treatment plan included: magnesium and vitamins, training my non-dominant brain and serious daily body compression.

The pots journey continues...

I have been fortunate to be able to hold down a job now for two months. I also went back to graduate school. However, and I know you all will understand...this is all I do! I do not have the endurance for more. I am not sure how long I can sustain this level of activity and I am experimenting with ways to increase my energy but for now, school and work is my life.

I think of my friends here and want to share more but I have to use my "energy points" and sometimes the time and energy just is not there!

please forgive my silence, I just haven't figured out the formula to do more yet.

I am still figuring out my new self. I am...

shocked that I am doing more, angry at the years that have passed, frustrated at those who think I am all better now, scared that it will all change after my next cold or fever, excited at the hope that I am beginning a new career and life...

I think I am sharing the journey of the ascent from the large potshole...

The view from the top is amazing. I just don't know which direction to take and I am still catching my breath from the upward climb.

I wish you all a beautiful day and please know that I continue to feel your support and miss you.

best regards, tearose

Hi Tearose,

we've been missing you too!!!!!

But I can soooo understand that your energy has to be saved for the things that are so important to you (like writing us today!). You must be struggling with everybody who thinks you're all better now (they don't, and maybe can't, understand), but hey, WE understand, you're trying to make the best out of your life!!!!!! And it seems that you're doing a great job. That helps us to try and get the best out of our own lives, you are encouraging us, did you know that????

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you and let you know that I'm thinking about you and how you're doing. I'm wishing you the best Tearose!!!

Corina

Wow, Tearose!

You are moving, coping, going, doing. That is my definition of living.

Being unsure, scared, angry, excited all at once--that is how it feels to be ALIVE.

Even the healthiest person has a finite amount of energy and must choose how to allocate it. The trick for those of us with many limitations is to choose wisely. When we do, we can be as fully alive as the healthiest peson.

I am happy for you! Thank you for using some of your energy to post and let us know. Now get right back to it.

I can SO identify with all that. I went for most of a year focusing on trying to cope and being flat in bed when I wasn't - just trying to keep going from day to day.

Good for you, counting the energy points and applying them to where they will do you the most good. Just try not to overdo too much!

Tea!

I was just looking up online when you'd last checked in and was worrying about you...but I'm so glad that it's good news.

:) I'm so happy for you-- big hug and high fives! Nina

Thanks for sharing your life with us. :)

We are encouraged by your perseverance,

Lisa

YEAH TEAROSE!!

So glad to hear that you are improving!! and gaining alife back.. that is awesome!

Your story is encourgaing!!

hugs to ya

Linda

Guest Julia59

Tearose,

I miss you too--------- :) Your out doing what you need to do---your lving life the best you can.

We will always be here when you are able to post, but not to worry when you can't post we will know your conserving your precious energy.

Thanks for sharing your good news about going back to school---and working. I know it must be difficult, but you have the good sense to consevere your energy.

WE know that you care about us a great deal----so just know that we are always here for you---and we will always know your with us in spirit.

Keep hanging in there............

Sending you HUGS..........

Julie :0)

Hey Tea,

Just wanted to say hi and that I miss your wonderful posts, but I completely understand about conserving energy points. I've been in the same boat. I hope your progress continues on and that you don't over do it. I was feeling awesome and barely had any symptoms for several months and then BAM!! I started getting a heavy workload at the office and the stress finally got to me. So I'm just telling you in a not so subtle way to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST!! :D

Hugs,

Gena

Guest Mary from OH

Tearose!!

Great news!! Usually absences from people means trouble!! Glad that in this case it didn't!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope your "high" continues for a long time!!

Love you!!

:)

tea -

thanks for checking in with us :P

as others have said, it's always great to hear when people's absences are b/c they're out in the "real world".

the balancing act is still always tough, but i'm glad things have been going as well as they have for you & hope they only continue to improve.

i'm super super happy for you!

:) melissa