Bleeing problems

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on for quite a while. I've been trying to get my life back 2 geather now that I'm feeling better. I was woundering if any of you have really bad nosebleeds. I have them 5-6 times a day, and sometimes I bleed when i go to the bathroom. or cough up blood. I hit my head last year when i passed out and had bleeding from the ears. They wern't sure at the time what it was. But my head,neck and back 2 hurt bad. Not sure if this is Pots related or what. It's getting soooo anoying! ;)

I only get them when I have a sinus infection...or when they've had me on sinus meds that irritate the inside of my nose (they had me putting medicated ointment in my nose). You should see an ENT or at least go to your family doctor.

Nina

Heather,

Are you saying that in addition to a bleeding nose that you have blood in your urine and are coughing up blood too?

If this is the case, get to a doctor. This doesn't sound right. Not anything I've had and I've had a lot of symptoms. I can understand nose bleeds and spitting up blood if you've got a horrible sinus problem and your sinus' are bleeding down your throat, but having blood in your urine is another thing in itself.

Anyone else agree?

Yes, Weim is right... if you've got pink urine, you need to get to a doctor NOW.

However, I think you might have meant that if you have to strain at all to use the bathroom, your nose starts bleeding? Please clarify when you get a moment. ;)

Nina

Hi Nina

I ment that when I have bad nosebleeds thay are seperate from when i go 2 the b/r. I saw my doctor yesterday and he said I have to make an apointment with a neurologist because he's pretty sure that the blood is draining down from my brain/neck.The ENT specialest agreed. Hopefully they are wrong!!!!! If that is the case I must be somewhat okay sence i'm still walking, and doing better. It has been almost a year now since i fell and hit my head,from when i passed out last.