fellow lymie-potsy-oi people

Guest Finrussak

Guest Finrussak

I just received a brand new updated version of Dr. Burrascano's guidelines for diagnosing and treating Lyme and associated tick illnesses. As many of us dysautonomia types also have (or may have) Lyme etc I thought Id pass this along. It is a 35 pg acrobat file and I can email the link to you...just email me and let me know....has lots of info on pregnancy issues, drugs to try and some treatment protocols as well as supportive stuff like supplements. I have only just now finished a brief scanning of the document, similar to the older version, with much new info. reach me at finrussak@aol.com. As I am going thru my own little flare up of 'crap', :lol: it may take a day or 2 to respond so please be patient...but I thought this too important to wait :);)

Guest Finrussak

Hi Em

I dont think I have your email...I know Ive just sent the info to Amber and to Kate (Katherine H), so let me know if I should send and then PM me with info.

I finally figured out how to email the doc. to myself which bypasses my password into the lyme site...this way I can then fwd to whomever needs it. Im guessing Burrascano's own site will already be updated but as he is swamped theres no guarantee!!!

And you are very welcome...I believe that with open honest info SHARED we all can find a path to wellness...and I always try to pass on what I know.

Finette