LACK OF RESPONSES

Hi again everyone,

All of your responses have really lifted my spirits :D and have reassured me that I'm not being ignored or dealing with clique members. Sorry I made that assumption. It's just happened in the past. I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner, but the phlebitis has kept me off the computer. I have to constantly keep moving my legs because they hurt so much. :(:( My POTS doctor is weaning me off Clonidine because I got the phlebitis at the same time I started the Clonidine. It's possible there's a connection, but I'm not sure.

Thank you again for all of your responses. It's heartwarming.

ditto...hope you're feeling better soon

B) melissa

I asked my son , who's on the computer a lot, if groups were clicky and he said yes, very much so. So I can see why you must have come to that conclusion. As a person who's only been on one other site, I have not really had experience with this discouraging phenomena. But am really sorry. I am really glad you are feeling better about this place, because I believe we try very hard to support every one.

I'm sorry to hear that your phlebitis has been so bad. I hope it clears up soon. I know from taking care of people, it can be very painful, and you can't really just sit around with it, which is hard for people who who have to sit alot, so it's like a double whammy.

Feel better soon and welcome back!!! Hope to hear from you more as you feel better. morgan