Pillow for POTS

I know this is individual but I was wondering on what kind of pillow are you sleeping? I had thin anatomic pillow for a long time but since POTS I feel like my body is longing for something higher. I have tried a lot of pillows but didn't find anything yet. I just kinda put thin pillow on my anatomic one and form it like wedge pillow and feel better sleeping on that but my neck is not satisfied. 😊 I was thinking to try wedge pillow. 

@Sea otterI tried using a wedge pillow and for me it was very problematic to use and lost plenty of sleep using (two of them side by side).

I kept working my way off the wedge pillows and had to kept adjusting my way back on them. i ended up buying a body pillow to help keep myself positioned up on the wedges. over time my lower back started hurting. i have to assume i was putting pressure on the spine as it is the point where it was bending for the elevation..

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

@Sea otterI tried using a wedge pillow and for me it was very problematic to use and lost plenty of sleep using (two of them side by side).

I kept working my way off the wedge pillows and had to kept adjusting my way back on them. i ended up buying a body pillow to help keep myself positioned up on the wedges. over time my lower back started hurting. i have to assume i was putting pressure on the spine as it is the point where it was bending for the elevation..

Thanks for response.