A New Theory Possibly

Guest 12StringANSGuitar

Guest 12StringANSGuitar

Hi again. I'm not too reliable, but I haven't forgotten things here.

I actually wrote for about 45 min yesterday afternoon, and then wiped out what I did, because I wasn't confident in my own thinking :rolleyes::D(like that fella).

Anyway, I was just doing some research for a couple of hours, and I come across something that maybe at first thought, doesn't seem as if it relates at all to your Dysautonomias.

I've been going back and forth with two ideas(basically) in my head. One has to do strictly with ANS/Neural activity, and the second has to do with this unique connection to anti-gravity illnesses, and the research that benefits both.

So, I'm jumping around the internet, and I end up with a subject that is fascinating by itself, but may be a real clue to the under-lying cause behind ANS and anti-gravity problems.

I'm saying maybe, because I think I see something in this, and possibly you will too.

O.K., here we go.

I come across something called 'Sympathetic Vibratory Physics', and also, the Physics of Vibration.

There is a John W. Keely connected with this S.V.P. topic, and a few other authors.

The best part of this, is this 'It's a Musical Universe'! Just plug into your search column, It's a Musical Universe, and please read this!! Its really important!

This is the thing about a possible connection between both things(in fact, I may have been close when I chose my psuedo-nym here),,, its all about how Vibrational Energies influence and intersect all aspects of the micro and macro world. Thats all things at every level of existence. And it doesn't take a whole lot to throw it out of balance/harmony.

I can't say this as good as what is written on a few of those websites(especially the Musical Universe one), but this 'Vibration', and 'Gravity' are inseperable, the same as you and 'micro-vibration' at all cellular levels are inseperable.

I'll leave this at that, I hope you find it an interesting read, and hopefully someone here with a better background of the ANS, and your conditions, can respond to this.

Thankyou!

Jeff

While I love physics, and was a hard science major in college, I do not see how your theory relates to dysautonomia. As stated in other threads, dysautonomia likely stems from a number of etiologies (likely causes), and some are better understood than others.

I guess I'm also trying to figure out why you keep posting all these theories? I suppose I'd be more interested if any of them led down a path or even pointed in the general direction of a possible treatment or experimentation with regard to etiology. While your posts are interesting "food for thought", I fail to see the direct relationship to dysautonomia.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but as one of the people engendered with the task of reading all the content on the forum, I'm still struggling with how this helps members? Maybe I'm missing something in the reading.

Nina

Edited by MightyMouse

HI,

Personally I don't think we have to look for far out reason as to why we are sick. Mine is genetic and it means that there is something physically wrong with my genetic coding. It has nothing to do with vibrations. It's my body program that is faulty. Others have problems with their immune system or got a viral infection and there are plenty of other physical etiologies. One has a problem with her norepinephrine transporter reuptake.

We have enough problems with the medical community not even believing we are sick without trying to put esoteric etiology to our disorder.

I think there can be as many theories as there are people for every thing in the world. The reality is, for many things, there will never be a real answer. I looked and do still occasionally for some reason, like maybe it's those two bottles of aspirin I ate when I was two and almost died. The truth is, I don't think I will ever know anything, except that something's goofy in my system. All the theories in the world don't mean anything if they can't be backed up...so everything with a big grain of salt. morgan

Guest 12StringANSGuitar
While I love physics, and was a hard science major in college, I do not see how your theory relates to dysautonomia. As stated in other threads, dysautonomia likely stems from a number of etiologies (likely causes), and some are better understood than others.

I guess I'm also trying to figure out why you keep posting all these theories? I suppose I'd be more interested if any of them led down a path or even pointed in the general direction of a possible treatment or experimentation with regard to etiology. While your posts are interesting "food for thought", I fail to see the direct relationship to dysautonomia.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but as one of the people engendered with the task of reading all the content on the forum, I'm still struggling with how this helps members? Maybe I'm missing something in the reading.

Nina

Hi Nina,

I think in a prior thread I indicated that because of the unique nature of the ANS, that I feel its comprehension is going to be quicker understood by way of a philosophy of our being. In fact, although we know we feel this physically, and has a physical and nuerological base, still the reality is that its full understanding lies outside present investigational research, elsewise clearer answers would possibly allow specific cures much quicker than they are coming(or that we'd like them to).

I tend to take out of the box like, indirect means to an end, type thinking on certain things, and this ANS issue strikes me as something whose nature is deeper than ordinary tangible references, and has more a Physics depth to it.

The 'Sympathetic Vibratory Physics' I mention(sorry, I didn't write down any specific website, except the Its a Musical Universe), has a correlate to our own sympathetic neural responses.

I don't want to quote any of this out of the way it is explained, but the gist is that all phenomena is Vibratory, and whether its one single cell, our cranial nerves, the internal vibration of a planet, a photon, or the gravitational effect, all have their deepest root within Vibrational Physics.

I can take this further and just look at chemistry, biology, mathematics, quantum mechanics, etc. Full comprehension of anything desires the root.

Micro-Vibrational Physics crosses the bounds of each of these roots.

I would put M.V.P. in the same category as Unified Field Theory where all things interesect a common logic. If we understood these, then Solves for everything else might be possible.

I'm hoping someone who understands these things more than myself, might see something in this that will help.

thankyou everyone,

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Personally I find your thoughts very interesting. To me they are refreshing. Better understanding of our illness someday could lead to more powerful treatment. Even though we may not be the ones doing the research, perhaps we might spark interest in a "hands-on" researcher who could do something with the idea.

After the astronauts come back from weightlessness in space, they have similar symptoms to us. If researchers can figure out how to prevent this problem in astronauts, it might have some bearing (sp?) on us. I think I recall that they are trying to find an answer to this problem for astronauts. Your antigravity comment made me think of this.

Karyn