DancingLight...

DancingLight

Oh, Em -- we HAVE to get you better!!! I took a quick skim through and am glad that you were able to get a new plan of action -- do keep us posted.

I'm...not doing well myself, so I'll save you the trouble of trying to interpret a long and unclear message -- you've enough to manage without that! Let it suffice to say that I'm praying for you and am sending you a hug. You are a light for us all on the forum -- hang in there!

Keep popping those preggie pops! As Rufus the Cat said in "The Rescuers": "An old codger like me could use a little ginger!" :blink::ph34r:

With love,

Angela

Em, I can't say anymore than anyone else has, and of course I've been on a bit of a pity party here recently due to the fact that I've some bumps in my life :lol: (I'm certain everyone else's life has never had a single bump) but I just wanted you to know I think about you often and miss you here, although I totally understand. I do know what your problem is, from the shrink I saw. You are just so traumatized by the cancellation of JOA you have developed somatization with conversion reactions. So honey, here goes....I'm going to count to three and when I get to three, waalaa you will be cured!!!! B)

I am not trying to minimize your pain, honey, I'm feeling the same way you are. It takes all I've got to get out of bed, and then what's left not to crawl right back in. Thought maybe a bit of sarcastic morgan humor would help a little. Please start feeling much better very soon and know I love ya! missmylightmorgan