Left side of face flushing

Sea otter

Someone have this symptom - left side of the face red? Feels like it's burning on the inside. It is present usually when I have flare, but there is no rule, sometimes I wake up in the morning with left side of the face red. Don't ask me if I have MCAS, because I don't know. 😊 I only know I have POTS. 

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Stardust said:

I have this on my right cheek! I often wake up that way too. It's so weird. I haven't been diagnosed yet but POTS and MCAS are both things I was already planning to bring up to my doctor.

Thanks for your response. I also checked on POTS facebook groups and a lot of people have some kind of flushing on face or other body parts. Seems it is common. 

I was just checking to see whether there had been a lecture on this topic at the Dysautonomia International conferences over the years, but I can’t see one.

You could send an email suggesting dermatological autonomic symptoms as a topic for the next conference.

info@DysautonomiaInternational.org

I did this about another topic recently and received a nice acknowledgment.

15 minutes ago, Sarah Tee said:

I was just checking to see whether there had been a lecture on this topic at the Dysautonomia International conferences over the years, but I can’t see one.

You could send an email suggesting dermatological autonomic symptoms as a topic for the next conference.

info@DysautonomiaInternational.org

I did this about another topic recently and received a nice acknowledgment.

Wow, thanks a lot! I think I already sent them email for this and some other symptoms I have, but they told me this could be MCAS related and to find immunologist.