Acetylcholine Receptor (AChR) Antibodies

Sea otter

Does someone have eleveted n-ACHR or g-ACHR antibodies? 

When all my symptoms started they were excluding a lot of things, including MG, because of variety of symptoms. n-ACHR antibodies were positive so they though it is MG. They gave me therapy, didn't work. After that I asked for second opinion, and they told these are not MG symptoms, that those antibodies don't have any significance. They were slightly eleveted three times. After I received POTS diagnosis, doctor told me that some POTS patients have eleveted n-ACHR antibodies, for some reason. 

I know POTS can be autoimmune, and that some POTS patients have eleveted g-ACHR antibodies. I wasn't tested for those. 

Thank you for your response. I have been tested pretty much on everything related to MG, and tests came back ok. So I wonder why I have positive antibodies for three times. Is this just coincidence or this is maybe pots related or something else is going on. This antibodies are little tricky, on my blood result it says they can be eleveted in some other diseases as well. 

I did do a trial of Pyridostigmine a while back (noticed a difference) but withdrew from it due to other issues. I think it does affect the ACHR  and helps with the muscle weakness. My Dr does wants to do a second trial but is waiting on so other testing that i am going thru right now. One change at a time.