Question about raw honey

Emma4

I know, I know, raw is best but I never took much thought because regular is cheaper but then an older health nut friend of mine (not a raw vegan at all but a health nut) told me that regular honey is like sugar. She said never to use it an only to use raw. after doing some research, I found that raw honey is VERY medicinal. They way that regular honey is pasteurized and MIGHT contain high fructose corn syrup.

Is this true? Do any of you guys consume regular honey still? Also, if honey is really bad for you pasteurized, should I give all my honey to my mom and tell her to use it in baking and such (beings that it is better than sugar)?

Also, we worry about honey and oils and such beings raw and then when we cook it sometimes, like in bread or something, that means raw honey is not much better than regular right?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you're worried about the effects of heating honey, it's true that some of its beneficial properties can be altered. However, using raw honey in baking or cooking can still offer advantages over refined sugar.If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of raw honey and the importance of beekeeping, I recommend checking out this informative article at https://beesnearby.com/beekeeping-and-pollination-a-symbiotic-relationship/. It provides insights into the symbiotic relationship between bees and pollination, which is crucial for maintaining biodiversity and food production.