Accommodations for College Students with POTS

POTSmom2

Curious:  for those in college - what kinds of accommodations has your college given you re your POTS?  My son has been studying online and is now considering returning to school in person.  Sitting in a regular chair, for ex, will be very hard.  He is most comfortable in an arm chair with an ottoman for his legs so they can be up.  How do you sit in class?  Advice for things you have asked for and received as college students with POTS?

@POTSmom2 - I know someone in college who uses a wheel chair for sitting in. It helps to put up the legs during lectures. Inbetween he simply puts hi books in it and pushes it but has it available if he gets unable to stand anymore. It was odd in the beginning and he got a lot of questions and looks, but now everyone is used to it. 

When my son#2 was in college his POTS was at its peak, the campus security became my best friend, as I had them in my speed dial, along with messenger on the computers that he had to respond at specific times.  I could tell his condition by his message the way it was worded or spelling.  It took him 5 years instead of the normal 4 years due to a reduced work load.