IL10 and FGFR3

My cardiac PET didn’t reveal anything other than scattered bilateral inflammatory/reactive lymph nodes (I’d love to know why). I’m kind of at the end of my diagnostic road here, unless NIH accepts me (the doctor hasn’t finished the application yet). I am very uncomfortable and not sleeping… nothing is helping enough. It’s mostly the air hunger, chest discomfort, and pounding that are the worst right now - still very faint and dizzy, but I’d actually prefer more passing out to this continuous discomfort.

… I saw a new neurologist who repeated my Washington University neuropathy panel(not resulted yet after a few weeks). My IL10 and FGFR3 were quite abnormal last time - I think he is leaning towards another SFN biopsy (last one, from another neurologist, was insufficient but didn’t show anything). After that, maybe IVIG. Has anyone had helpful plans following these tests? My ANA is persistently positive in 2 ways(homogeneous and speckled) and I have positive immunofluorescence on the Mayo paraneoplastic panel, but that’s all. I definitely have neuropathy, but we don’t know why.

• 3 weeks later...