Half of the body tingling

Marabi

Hi!

Since few days I've had a new, annoying symptom, that really worries me a lot. 

It's been a strange, pulsating sensation, as well as tingling on the left side of my body - from feet to my face. I'm scared that this is some kind of neurodegenerative illness :(The other thing I was thinking about is vitamine B12 dficiency or perhaps a problem with calcium absorption (I'd had very strict diet for about 1,5 year, but it was more that a year ago).

Two years ago I was diagnosed with dysautonomia (full blown spectrum of every possible symptom, but with only mild POTS), after changing diet and avoiding stress I've almost got rid of most symptoms.

Saying about this new one - when I lay down tingling gets more intense, and also in the morning, together with some mild IBS symptoms.

Does anyone of you guys have a problem with similar things going on?

PS. sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker.

You need to go to ER immediately. I just went through this with my grandma and they said to go to ER immediately as this is a sign of stroke. Took her to ER and they found a TIA (mini stroke) on MRI. She was having on/off tingling/numbness on her entire right side, including face.

• 3 weeks later...

I have almost all symptoms. My regular doctor agreed to possible dysautonomia ten years ago but it wasn’t his area.

does anyone have sporadic pins and needles feeling over skin anywhere at anytime suddenly?

I’ve had a new symptom for 8 months. Upon the slightest hint of sweating, walking from house to car, washing a few dishes in hot water, I get pins and needles in patches across my arms and legs and back. I have not maintained my body temp feeling. For ten years I can go from feeling very cold to over heated in minutes. I’ve learned to cope but this feeling of a rash of needle pricks across an arm one time, over my back another, down my neck… even a few solid pin pricks on my face or stomach is new and scary. When the skin is rubbed it instantly goes away. I have slow thyroid. I’m up on all b vita and esp b12. I have no symptoms of MS. I have MPV and very mild dyistolic heart condition.