Anyone else get tachy/brady days?

sunbun

Usual HR is 80 at rest and 120 standing.

Recently had flare where resting HR was 120 and standing was 150-60+.

Last two days HR was 55 at rest and 80 standing which is very low for me and makes me feel very lightheaded. I woke up from a nap an hour ago to get some water and bam, HR is back to 80 + 120 just like that. 

I know none of these HRs are particularly concerning but they each make me feel really woozy because I never know which one I am gonna have when I wake up. Just wondering if it’s normal to get such large fluctuations in HR day to day. I’m assuming it’s all just part of the nervous system being out of whack. 

@sunbun - yes, I used to get tachy/brady days. And palpitation days. I still dont understadn why but certain days HR would run low, others fast. My PCP stated once that it all depends on the autonomic tone. With the help of Carvelidol, Diltiazem and IV fluids both HR and BP are pretty stable for me now, for several years. Well - of course with exceptions ...

I hope they will be able to find the right meds for you, I know how disconcerting these swings can be!