MikeO

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@MikeO,

If it involves taters, which I love in any of their iterations, and green beans, I'm all in! Thanks for sharing!  (Have you been rummaging around in my kitchen?! We have exactly one "Corelle Livingware" dinner plate in the house, and that is exactly what it looks like)!

39 minutes ago, Delta said:

(Have you been rummaging around in my kitchen?! We have exactly one "Corelle Livingware" dinner plate in the house, and that is exactly what it looks like)!

Ha....can't even remember where i got the plates from. I know it was about 40 years ago when i first moved out of my parents house. Have to say the dinnerware has held up. 

@MikeO - this time of the year I like to make soups ( since everything from the garden comes in ). I throw veggie scraps, herbs, an onion and a chicken thigh into the instant-pot and 30 minutes later I have wonderful nutritious broth. I freeze that and use it throughout fall to make soups and stews. My favorite right now - with string beans in abundance in the garden - is this recipe: Green Bean and Buttermilk Soup (kitchenproject.com)